Monday, August 4, 2008

Black teenagers with acne and skin care for adult acne

You will, of course, have to get the prescription acne medication from a dermatologist or other doctor; but there are some excellent acne treatments available without a prescription at pharmacies and retail shops, and if you can locate the ingredients, you can even go the natural route and prepare your own acne medication.
Consistency is the key to fighting it. Treatments can last up to six weeks. Your routine is what consistently keeps your skin clean and unclogged. Acne can be a mild problem or sever problem but there are effective treatments available.
Most of the time I was angry and frustrated each time something I tried, failed. Well one day, something I tried out actually worked. And I kept building and adding on to it. Before I knew it, I had a series of steps that were foolproof.
hharhhrng.blogspot.com
tags: acne medication during pregnancy, acne scar removal seattle washington, what is the best over the counter acne treatment

No comments: