Monday, August 4, 2008

Sephora skin care acne and clearing your acne fast

The best and most effective way to treat adult acne is to start with a visit to the dermatologist. Your dermatologist will help you clear your skin up by using treatments that are not available to you at home or over the counter. These include prescription oral and topical medications that will help such as retinoids, antibiotics (don't overuse antibiotics), azelaic acid and even birth control pills, which can sometime help and other times be counter-productive. Laser treatments are also an option at your dermatologist's office. For very severe adult acne, your doctor may prescribe Accutane, which is very effective, but will produce birth defects in unborn babies, so it must not by used by pregnant women.
Back when I had a severe case of the skin disease acne, I searched high and low for natural cures. I came across some pretty bad ones, that made my acne worse, but I also come across some real gems that did eventually after a bit of consistency cure my acne. The reason why I searched for natural acne products was because over-the-counter products were too expensive for me at the time, and the fact that I heard so many bad things about the side effects of these products. This is why I've compiled a list of the top rated natural acne products, so you don't have to go through the trial and error process of trying these cures which can take years.
This drug is a useful alternative when tetracycline fails or is not tolerated, when the patient is younger than 10 years old, or when the patient is pregnant. Although it is always best to avoid, whenever possible, the use of systemic drugs in a woman who is pregnant, trying to become pregnant, or breast-feeding, in exceptional circumstances, erythromycin can be given.
bsckshoth.blogspot.com
tags: tell me about acne vulgaris, use of neem juice on skin care as anti acne, zinc to help treat acne

No comments: