Monday, August 4, 2008

Types of cystic acne and free acne products

I tried lots of these many years ago to clear my acne. And they didn't make a bit of difference. I spent lots of money on cleansers, that required months to "see the benefit", but the benefit never came...
Sometimes acne is caused by hormonal changes and treating it effectively becomes much harder. However, there are a lot of ways you can use to take care of your acne problem, some more extreme than others.
Or I might use one of the newer benzoyl peroxides, such as benzoyl peroxide mixed with zinc and glycolic acid. With moderate to moderate/severe inflammatory acne, I would probably think about systemic antibiotics. If the patient is a woman, one might consider using birth control pills as acne therapy. Everyone should use sunscreens all the time.
tacksburnsnp.blogspot.com
tags: how to prevent acne in simple way, best natural acne treatments, natural products for acne treatment

No comments: